1.04.2009

I say "Wallpaper Everything!"

My fiance, Hemal, thinks I am crazy for liking wallpaper. Of course when he thinks of wallpaper, it reminds him of being ugly, dated and full of tacky patterns that you usually see at grandma's house. Simply, he is clueless to what is out there so I am going to clue him in by posting about it.

Wallpaper design has gone through a revolution. It is bigger, better and more modern than ever. It can add a beautiful, elegant touch to your home...


or it can make a grand statement. It's fashion on the wall. Can't forget that yellow; it's my obsession.

{Images from Graham & Brown}

Graham & Brown feature an array of designer collections that will suit any room. All I can say is that I love them all and would add it to every room in my house if I could. Check them out! – Graham & Brown Wallpaper for your home.

INSIGHT & IDEAS: These graphic patterns can also inspire your wedding invite and influence your wedding reception decor.

1 comment:

  1. Love these Wallpapers! Yellow I wouldn;t think to put all over my walls but here is looks great.

    ReplyDelete