6.16.2009

June 12, 2009 – Our Wedding Day at Last!

Yes we are married, and I am officially Mrs. Patel! Our big day was a blast and according to our guests they had a wonderful time too! Our day couldn't have gone any smoother thanks to the help of our family and friends. Thank you all!

I know everyone is curious about pictures from our wedding day and so am I. I don't have the official wedding photography pics available from Marcin Harla yet, but I can pass along friends and family pics that have been forwarded to us. Here are just a few snapshots. The first one is of my dad and I walking down the ceremonial aisle. My dad looks great in his yellow tie.

Pinkesh & Jason (our spiritual advisor) way to ruin the formal stance we had going on! Don't all the boys look handsome on our day.

Our very first dance together as Mr. & Mrs. Patel was "At Last" by Etta James. It was a great song considering our journey together took only 10 years. :)

Again, these are only snapshots of our wedding day. Stay tuned for the awesome wedding shots from Marcin Harla. We saw a few as he was taking them, and we were quite impressed ourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment