6.09.2009

My Mom

I was planning to give a live post yesterday with a picture of her coming through the sliding doors in the airport of when we first laid our eyes on her since it had been some 5 years since we last saw her. But as we all know, things never go according to plan thanks to Murphy's law.

The flight arrived on time, but going through immigration services always takes some time. We were waiting some 30-40 minutes before she came out. And then you know the hustle and bustle of the airport distracted us, and I didn't get that first snapshot. But I did get one in my car and here she is! A little tired, but very tan. She didn't sleep on the plane one bit.

Little did she know she had a long day ahead of her. We had to go shopping! And we did, and we got her a wedding outfit. It looks very nice and stylish of course. Only the best for my mom. Check her out on the day of our wedding. The whole outfit that she is rockin' is from Ann Taylor. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment