5.13.2009

This Past Weekend – Moving In!

We have finally transitioned into our new place! And we have been sleeping here since this past Saturday, and it feels great. I love our new king-size bed and I just can't seem to get my self out of bed in time to go to the gym in the morning! A not so good thing considering I have a wedding in a month. :)

It's been over a week or two since I last posted pics of our place. Some new things have occurred since then – we have a new couch and fun throw pillows! And a new bed! The picture of our bed is not so good considering all the clothes in trash bags in the foreground.


As we moved all our clothes over from our old place, we discovered that my fiance has tons and tons of clothes! I knew he had a lot, but didn't realize it was this ridiculous. He has more clothes than me, and I am a girl. I tried suggesting donating some clothes, but he was very resistant to the idea. I think I got him to get rid of like 4 things.

No comments:

Post a Comment