5.18.2009

Wedding Sneak Peak: Table Decorations

Moving-in clutter out and wedding preparation clutter in.
Everyone is asking me what I am doing for centerpieces since I am doing them myself and not hiring a florist to do the work. Like I have mentioned before, I want to keep a bit of a mystery surrounding the wedding decor, but here are some snapshots to intrigue you.

My wedding color palette is pretty clean & simple and the best way to show off the vibrant yellow and blue hues is to set it against white. I was able to find these "Johnathan Adler" looking white ceramic vases in 2 different sizes at Michaels, and they were discounted 40% off! However, I had to hunt them all down at 5-6 different retail locations.

These are the Adler vases that I am referring to on the tan background. See the similarity; unlike Adler's, my vases are much, much cheaper. ;) After the wedding is all said and done, I plan on selling these on Ebay so someone else can use them for their special function.

{Above image is from johnathanadler.com}

Are you all wondering why is there a birdcage and blue birds on my dining table? Well, this all plays into the fun, rustic-nature inspired theme that are seen on my wedding invites. Just wait and see how they are utilized!

No comments:

Post a Comment