3.31.2009

Our Wedding Invites

Here they are! – our wedding invites. For those who haven't had the chance to see what they look like, here is a glimpse of the final product. Isn't it quite yellow or what!? I just couldn't help myself. :)

On the main invite cover, are our names, and they are featured with our personal passport photos from our native country, India and Thailand. And on the ribbon held by a bird and butterfly, it says, "You're invited to our wedding on June 12, 2009".

The RSVP card is a self-mailer postcard that continues the kitschy wedding theme & color. And can't forget the fun custom map that I have designed for our wedding guests.
{Designed by Chontichar}

I think I was able to capture the whimsical, rustic elegance through my invite design, what do you guys think?

1 comment:

  1. You are sooo creative! They look great! We cannot wait to get ours! We cannot wait to see you guys!! Miss you. Take Care!

    ReplyDelete