3.08.2009

Jonathan Adler for the Home

Jonathan Adler's manifesto "believe[s] that your home should make you happy." If I had some of his designs in my home, it surely would make me happy. All of his work have a great retro-chic and modern look to them.

And I am truly in love with his quirky pottery. The fish salt & pepper shakers, the darjeeling teapot, and whale butter dish are too adorable. They are pieces of art too that make a simple little statement on your tabletop.


His lighting fixtures are so bold & clean. I want them in my home!

His textile designs are also very bold. These green and blue colors are so crisp & clean that it will definitely add that extra pop of color in your living room.

{Images from www.jonathanadler.com}

1 comment:

  1. lol...when you have kids all that pretty pottery will be slaughtered. lol Especially since it looks fun :)

    ReplyDelete