3.21.2009

Beautiful Ties for Men

I remember back in the day when Hemal use to wear very mundane and the always conservative navy blue tie. And I always tried to convince him to try Pinks! Yellows! and Bright Greens! He wouldn't dare listen to me. But one day, something switched in his head. Who knows what did it, but all he wears now are very fashionable, colorful patterned ties. Just like a man – doesn't listen to the woman the first time. ;)

I love men in ties. It says something about their character by their selection of a patterned tie. Vera Bradley has a great line of ties called the Baekgaard Collection that are 100% silk. She has a wonderful range of bold color and prints. I wish I would've found her Yellow Foulard Print tie before I bought Hemal's for the wedding.

{Images from verabradley.com}

Where I did find Hemal's wedding tie and the groomsmen ties are from BoardroomTies.com. They carry a wide selection of brands like Calvin Klein, BCBG and many more. They have also started their own line of ties called "Boardroom" which feature the diagonally-wide college stripes in several color combinations.

{Images from boardroomties.com}

I think the bold, colorful college striped ties work wonderfully for "wedding" ties. They will add that great burst of color in your wedding photography especially if it coordinates with your wedding color palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment