3.01.2009

My Work Week

Sorry for the delay in posts. Busy week and weekend once again. Let me tell you about it...

For the work week, I have been working with a partner at my agency n a project to help launch Shedd Aquarium's re-opening. If any of you have been to Shedd in the past year, you may have noticed their beluga, dolphin, penguin and sea otter exhibits have been closed due to major renovation and improvements. And most of the animals were relocated to other aquarium locations nationwide as their homes were being improved.

Well now for the summer of 2009, the renovations will be complete and the animals will be coming home! They have some fun and cool things brewing at Shedd. I got a behind-the-scenes tour with my work team and from what I could see, they have done some wonderful things to improve the audience's experience for children & adults.




{Images from sheddaquarium.org}

I can't say it all for you in my post; there's just too much! Click here to view Shedd's press kit and see what I am talking about. Bring your family, friends and kiddies to Shedd this summer – grand re-opening Memorial Day weekend. We definitely plan on taking our nephew and family this summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment