3.01.2009

Our Saturday Night - A Wedding

We attended my high school girlfriend Jessie's wedding here in the Chicago area. She looked sooo pretty in her "Belle of the Ball" wedding gown. She had a very clean and simple black & white theme for the wedding and reception. The bridal party wore black with white tulip flowers as the white accent.

I must say I was very bad at taking pics that night; plus the lighting was a little too dim for my digital camera. I don't have too many pics of her and her new hubby, Cedric, but here is what I do have.


(left to right: Jessie & Ced's little boy - Cameron, the maid of honor - Lissa, and Jessie's mom - Cynthia)

As you all know, the bride and groom are always busy tending to their wedding guests. However, I was able to pull Jessie away for a group pic of old high school friends.

(left to right: Brandy with her two kids - Alexander and Avery (below), the bride - Jessie, Me and Lindsey)

And can't forget my fiance, looking handsome as always in his suit.

1 comment: