3.05.2009

It's Been 10 Years!

Today, Thursday, March 5th of 2009, marks the beginning of our 1st date. I can't believe it has been 10 years already. It only feels like 5 years or so have passed.

This post is to celebrate and share with you all our fun early pics of my fiance and I since the beginning of 1999!! Oh, and he hated my short haircut when we first met, but that didn't stop him from flirting with me.

We look exactly the same right? – no aging or figure changes what-so-ever. ;)



I have jungle hair here.


I've certainly had some hairstyle changes while he has done a lot of experimenting with facial hair – a clean shave look from his Marine Corps background to a soul patch and then to a goatee.

Yes I know, it looks like he is giving me the Heimlich Maneuver.

Countdown: 99 more days to go!

9 comments:

  1. Who is that in the second picture (right-side)? Is that Hemal's cousin? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boo Sammy...the Marine Corps cloned me and I'm the leftovers they sent back home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So we all go thru our changes...some are subtle and some not so...I'm pretty sure my changes are very subtle...anyways these 10 years have gone by without any hitches...wink wink! I have done good and I have picked the right girl for my life! Happy Anniversary Chonti...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww. Thanks babes. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 tickets to a Baseball game...$100
    Dinner for 2 at a fine Mexican dining establishment....$50
    50 "Extra" pounds on a Marine and he still keeps the girl..... Priceless!!!!!


    Love the Kutz's!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good one Kutz's...well check this out...no Chonti supervision while I was in Jacksonville so I got to eat whatever I want...let's think about this...I have no will power and moving to Jacksonville where I met all of you guys that have BBQs Monday-Friday and on Saturdays & Sundays I got a little chunky! I must admit it...I love you guys! So I blame the JAX crew for fattening me up! P.S. I'm just big bonded or a lil husky! Love you guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10yrs. WOW!!! Hemal, I don't know how you suckered her into it. Congrats to you. Chon, 10yrs with Hemal, I'm sorry, I feel for you.
    J/K Congrats to you both

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, so Hemal it was actually 10 years ago when you introduced Sharada and I! It's amazing that both couples have lasted for such a long period of time. I'd like to not only congratulate you and Chizzon, but I'd also like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for introducing me to my love. You're my numba one Indian Brutha....In law. ;)

    Be well, Chon and Hemmz. Enjoy your Saturday evening.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!! And to think that 10 years ago the girls and I brushed off this new man Chonnie had.

    ...That is until I met him and discovered that Chon was right the whole time. YAY!!!!

    ReplyDelete