3.13.2009

Baby Girl Names Anyone?

Alright people. We want votes!! and suggestions from everyone for baby girl names for Nisha and Nirmal Patel. They are having an on-going battle on baby names and can't settle on the same one so we are opening it to the public.

Here are our top picks of names to go with the Patel last name. Any with * indicate our faves so far.
  1. Anna*
  2. Emma*
  3. Sophia
  4. Victoria
  5. Jada
  6. Alexis
  7. Riley*
  8. Madison*
  9. Chloe
In a month or so, we will pick the winning name. Please vote or comment!!

13 comments:

  1. I say go for Madison or Riley!! Vote for these two everyone...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I vote for Anna! And the reason for all the "white" names is cause this list was generated by Chonti and me...I'm not a big fan of Indian names :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jig and I I vote for Emma. Aryan and Emma...I think they go together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Sophia (#1 pick) & Anna (#2 pick)!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. #1 Emma is very cute.. our future upps baby girl name just incase:) #2 Sophia is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn good funny Kapil...how was Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  7. EMMA!!!!! Its a sophisticated classic!!!

    ReplyDelete