3.13.2009

One More Patel in the World

Big news and a big surprise from the brother-in-law and wife! My future sister-in-law, Nisha, is having another baby and she is due practically a week after our wedding. This time around it's a baby girl surprisingly. We are all excited to see the new baby girl which is literally around the corner. Congratulations to Nirmal & Nisha!


This is the first photo of the new baby girl, just over 5 mths.

This is our nephew, Aryan, Nirmal & Nisha's first son. I call him my little "bug-a-boo." He's sooo cute. These photos that you see of him are professionally shot by Marmalade Photography, a baby photographer that I was able to find for Nirmal & Nisha. I think her photography is quite stunning, and she captures those unforgettable moments of children.

I call this one "the little Indian prince." The red sari material makes Ari look very regal as it is wrapped around his delicate body. Don't you just love these images? :)

{©2009 Marmalade Photography}

And I just love this black and white photo, great use of select focus. The black fabric that Ari is on makes him look like he is floating.

No comments:

Post a Comment