4.12.2009

Our Home is Under Contruction!!

As you all probably noticed, I have been severely lacking in fun posts due to the fact I have been working on our future home. These past 2 weeks have been a blur and a frenzy of shopping for light fixtures, cabinet hardware, fabric and paint selections for each room of our home!! I literally had to get my act together in 1 week, because we were having workers come into our home to fix and renovate particular areas and they needed to know what was going where.

Although it happened all so quick, I don't regret one selection yet. Keeping my fingers crossed on that; but so far so good.

Stay tuned for more posts in the progress of our home. Through pics, I am trying to document the progressive change of each room. It's quite amazing how little things such as new light fixtures, hardware pulls and paint can dramatically change a room.

Our goal is to be in our new place by the end of April–only 2 weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment