4.19.2009

Not Just A Clothing Store

In all my hunts for unique decor for my home, I discovered cool finds in your not-so-typical stores for home goods. These select stores are essentially known for their fun, stylish clothing, but they also carry a "home decor" section that will catch your eyes too. So the next time you want to find something pretty different for your home, definitely check out one of these stores online or in-person.

Urban Outfitters
I am still searching for the perfect accent chair to go with our main sofa, and I have to say Urban Outfitters has some cool ones. They have a great selection of retro, modern accent tables too.


This branch-like jewelry stand is 19" tall and it can be seen as a sculptural piece of art along with being functional. I got one for myself in white, and it looks pretty darn cool!


Anthropologie


They have very stylish, ethnic shower curtains. I got my sister the blue & green bohemian shower curtain on the left-side. I am quite fond of the black and white cherry blossom curtain on the right-side with the colorful accent birds too.


Also, I just love their collection of vintage door knobs! I wish I would've used in them my house, but it's a little too late. I already got all my hardware pulls installed on our cabinets. I like to contrast new and modern furniture with vintage accents such as these ones. Oh well, another time.


H&M
We all love H&M for their very stylish clothes and affordable prices. And now, coming soon in 2009, they are going to inject their fashion sense into textiles and accessories for the home! I can't wait to see what they offer, but we will have to wait and see since they are not yet available to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment