4.21.2009

I Love My Stamp!!


Everybody has to get a custom addressed stamp! It's like having your very own Calligrapher address your envelopes every time. As soon as I got it in the mail today, I stamped away a bunch of envelopes I had for "thank you" cards. I had so much fun doing it too; I felt like a kid again. :)

I can't remember whose blog I found Bryn of Paperfinger, but as soon as I saw it, I had to get one. Our custom stamp only has our first names along with our new address. Once again, I had to blur out our address, because you never know who is out there watching. (i.e. Craigslist murderer – crazy!)

Just an idea for everyone, this would be a great gift for any couple who have bought their very first home together. What a way to make their home address truly special and official!

If I didn't have to work in a budget for my wedding, I so would've hired a calligrapher to address all my wedding envelopes and place cards. I just love typography. And I know, I am a graphic design nerd.



{Images from paperfinger.com}

Check out all of Bryn's work on her website, Paperfinger. She specializes in custom artistic handwriting and calligraphy for individual wedding pieces, or practically anything that needs very cool writing. Or, you can just get a custom version of her writing for your personal address made into a stamp and have it for life. You will never need to buy address labels again, and these look sooo much better!

No comments:

Post a Comment