4.23.2009

Manzanita Branches – gotta lov'em

I believe I have mentioned before that I was creating/constructing my wedding centerpieces. And I am sure you are all curious what must I be doing if I am doing it myself. We are going to have fresh florals, but it's not the main attraction. The focal point for most tables will be Manzanita branches!

When I saw these, I knew I had to follow through with them. Plus, they fit exactly with my wedding inspiration moodboard that I collaged several months back. A wedding that is classic, rustic and simply fun!

Manzanita branches can be seen as structural pieces of art, and you can embellish them with sooo many fun details – flowers, hanging beads or spray paint them. Just look at the range seen here. I see drama with its height and bold, powerful color. What more could you want for a centerpiece.



So Yes I will be using Manzanita branches for our main centerpiece, and No you won't be able to see it until the day of. I have to keep some of the excitement and not give it all away. I can't wait to see the final product too.

No comments:

Post a Comment