4.13.2009

New Ceiling Fans

I am not a big fan (no pun intended here) of ceiling fans everywhere, but after listening to my fiance and his brother, Nirmal, tell me how much more efficient it will be in keeping the house cool and costs down, I gave in. I must admit, there are some good looking fans out there.

This is the largest fan we have suspended over our main living area with high ceilings.

This is our fave of the three fans, and it is in our master bedroom.

And the smallest of the three fans is in my fiance's loft/office space. He is certainly loving the fans everywhere. He even uses the fan during the winter to keep him cool – such an odd man at times. :)

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Hemal!! I still remember installing the fan in your apartment in Jacksonville!!

    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post about fans is interesting and specially that Sable Ridge 52" Ceiling Fan. If you require more info on hamptonbayfans.org then this is the blog to check out.

    ReplyDelete