4.12.2009

Chon's "Handy" Work

I had some of my own home projects too. I am all about organization and easy access to things so I had to install sliding drawers in most of the lower cabinets in the kitchen.

These cabinet drawers were pretty easy to install. Only took 4 screws and a power drill. Drawer slides out and back in. I already put some of my registry gifts away as you can see.

I found these drawers at Bed, Bath and Beyond; however, they are now discontinued. I bought the last ones in the store! I have seen them available online too on various organizational sites.

This is a new mirror that I found at World Market, and it's going into the half bath on the main level. The mirror's frame finish isn't exactly what I wanted so I plan to spray paint this a hi-gloss enamel white. Right now, it's a distressed, antique white color. You'll get to see the final product soon in my newly painted bathroom!

No comments:

Post a Comment