2.22.2009

Dwell for the Boudoir

I am not sure if you all know, but Hemal and I are in the process of buying our very first home. We don't have the closing date yet, however when it is done and official, I will debut a picture of our new place when that day comes. :)

As everyone knows with a new home comes new furniture and new linens! And some of my favorite bed designs are from Dwell Studio. They have clean, funky designs merged with sophistication. Dwell has come out with some new bedding for 2009. Coming from a design background, I certainly gravitate towards these bold and graphic linens.




{Images from dwellshop.com}

If you do check out their site, also look at the Dwell baby bedding designs. Super adorable!

3 comments:

  1. Chon, would you like to help me redecorate my sister's room?! In a few months, it will be my new room! I could definitely use some help with color scheme, overall theme, good lighting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Megha – I can certainly help you! We'll be talking more soon I am sure.

    ReplyDelete