2.23.2009

Pretty Sweet – Wedding Cakes

Right now, I am in the process of designing the look of our wedding cake. Since we roughly have 125 people attending the wedding, the cake is going to have 3-layers with each layer being different in flavor. Chocolate for my fiance and a light fruity flavor for me. :)

The overall cake design will utilize our two main colors - yellow & blue. For our cake topper, I made a custom design of our names to go on top. It's being laser cut by a vendor that I have found. I don't have a picture yet for you guys to see...

But if you want a hint, it looks pretty close to the front cover of our invites. However, I can show you some of my favorite wedding cake picks. Each have a great look and theme to them.


{Images from theknot.com}

2 comments:

  1. Those are so pretty... does one of them have water coming out or am I not seeing it correctly?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. No water, the color is just very intense looking that it can be deceiving. :)

    ReplyDelete