2.22.2009

Jennifer Behr: Hair Accessories

Anyone looking for hair style ideas for say a wedding, or for any fun occasion?

Check out these simple but stylish ideas by Jennifer Behr. She creates encrusted crystal/silk hair bands and silk floral arrangements that are simply stunning. Her pieces start in the low 100's, but don't let that deter you from achieving a hi-end look like these.

{Images from jenniferbehr.com}

I have been looking for floral accessories for my big day, and I can say myself that I have found a great alternative to Jennifer Behr. I was originally planning to have real flowers in my hair, but after much reading and chats with my hairstylist, real flowers can be cumbersome. They are heavy and either fall out or apart before the night is even over. So I have now opted for silk florals, but I wanted them to look real as possible. And that's when I discovered Mikiye Creations on Etsy. She creates high quality designs all by hand.

{Images from mikiye creations on etsy.com}

Her creations are fun & beautiful. I have personally bought one of her white floral pieces and I can vouch it looks and feels pretty darn real!! And for the price, a very good buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment