2.08.2009

Wedding Sneak Peak: The Photographer

Here's another sneak peak posting to our wedding day – our photographer, Marcin Harla. He has mainly done work in Ann Arbor & Detroit, but now it will include the Chicago area. I happened to have found him on the Wedding Photojournalist Association along with other many great photographers which I plan to highlight in future postings.


Truly what captivated me with his work is his use of natural light especially in his black and white images. His eye has great sensitivity to capturing those memorable moments. What made his work even more attractive is that he offers a good mix of the photojournalistic, documentary style that I sought after. And another added bonus, he does this editorial style which is dramatic and modern in every sense.

{Images from marcinharla.com}

I can't wait to see what he does for our wedding day. Check out his site, marcinharla.com and his blog to see his range of work.

No comments:

Post a Comment